Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving Tour With The Falla
Prices starting from
Falla Reef Trips is the only Pearl Lugger running tours to the Great Barrier Reef
100% locally owned and operated
The “Falla” – A Day on the Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving
Meet the FALLA, and the Owner / Captain Doug
Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling
Book Your Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving Tour Tickets
Falla Reef Trips Includes:
- Welcome aboard tea and coffee
- 2 magnificent reef locations – Coral Gardens & shallow water Upolu Cay
- Sumptuous tropical lunch
- All snorkelling equipment – including prescription masks
- Personalised snorkelling lessons – Never snorkelled before? We’ll gladly teach you!
- Reef interpretation talk followed by:
- The World Famous ‘Falla’ snorkel tour
- Average 12-22 guests – high crew/guest ratio
- Complimentary wine and snacks as we sail home
- Hands on sailing
- 4 hours on the reef
Experience of a Lifetime
10 Tips Before you Snorkel The Great Barrier Reef
- To see if the mask is the right size, put the mask to your face and take a deep breath through your nose. If the mask sticks to your face it’s sealed up and is good to go. If the mask falls down try another one
- Your fins should be comfortably.make sure there is no sand inside the fins as this can rub on your feet
- Wet your face and hair before putting on your mask this will reduce the risk of fogging.
- Defog your mask frequently with washing or ask the crew for help
- The mask strap sits on the back of your head near the top crown keep the strap tight but not to tight that it is uncomfortable
- Try breathing through the snorkel before you enter the water , take time to adjust to breathing through your mouth
- If water gets in your snorkel ,send a solid breath of air through to clear the water. this will send any water out the top of your snorkel.
- Be aware of the angles of your head you do not want the top of the snorkel in the water.
- In the water just relax, breath through your mouth and remember to float 🙂
- Always be careful of the coral, it is very fragile and kicking fins especially can cause breakages
The company reserves the right to cancel the trip due to poor weather conditions or mechanical problems, or use another vessel or select sites used. It is essential that you keep your phone with you or an eye on your email within 24 hours of scheduled departure in case of the unlikely event of any changes. The company is not responsible for personal items brought onboard.